Pages

Welcome to My Blog





    Hey there! I'm happy you've stumbled upon my blog! Just before I post my first article I'd like you to know why I've decided to start this whole thing.


I've been making a living writing for over 5 years now. So I thought I'd start sharing some techniques, that have been working for me, and also the tricks that I've just tried and liked. Hopefully, you and other readers will share their opinions in the comments, and we'll have some kind of discussion, so that everybody will learn something new.

Apart from the writing techniques, I will post something just for your inspiration every once in a while. Plus, writing prompts! Because it can't be just bare theory, right?

Anyway, stick around and let's do some writing!

Cheers,
Janice.







No comments:

Post a Comment